Acne on the face of stubborn stains very well known and all those who interfere. Affect one’s feelings of confidence. Moreover, acne on the skin area of the face, this is very annoying and irritating. There are several issues that may affect more people than others, then there is a problem that affects everyone equally contradictory, such as the appearance of acne, this is obviously not a problem or a disease that does not have some of the problems. Agne is irritating skin imperfections.
An acne no more than a bladder filled with pus, other than that, usually, has a kind. Most acne has an effect only on the level of emotional stress, almost ruin and reduce our self-esteem, in fact, despite the presence of acne is very common and widespread, there are many people who feel offended and uncomfortable, then you can try to be careful to recognize some symptoms, as always check out the skin and immediately saw the first appearance of small pimples and black and it is important not to touch the pimples with your hands or destroy as acne scars acne can leave permanent scars, especially on the face and creates problems of self-esteem and confidence.
Acne is not a problem that only occurs in adolescence, but can persist into adulthood, acne can arise from situations of anxiety or stress. It is not always necessary to use creams and products if acne from aggressive environmental impact.
You can prepare yourself using the natural way:
• tea essential oil. This natural extract has a growing popularity for body and beauty treatments. Retrieved from Australian native plants, tea tree oil is commonly used in many creams against acne. A few drops of the extract can be used to massage the skin, carefully avoiding eye contact. Take care.
• Baking soda. and at the same time lowering the acidity of the epidermis. Baking soda should be mixed with a little water or a mild soap to form a paste to be applied on the skin with a gentle massage, avoiding eye contact. Can utilize as a mask, leave on for about 10-15 minutes, but warned that this procedure can irritate sensitive skin.
• Milk of Magnesium. Apply on the face may seem strange, but the drug is highly effective. Being highly alkaline, magnesium lowers. can dry out the skin: best to just dab a cotton your face no more than once a day.
• Aloe vera (Aloe vera). The more widely used for its therapeutic properties, aloe vera is not useful as a method of prevention, but it is effective to reduce inflammation and redness, promotes rapid healing of the skin. Gently rub the gel on the skin affected by acne.
• Jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is a mixture of the best products for the treatment of skin: which in turn supports the appearance of acne. This product can also be used as a make-up remover to cleanse the pores of the skin.
• Apple cider vinegar and aspirin. apple cider vinegar and add 5 tablets of aspirin. Tonic which the results can be used on the skin 2 times a day with cotton.
• Zinc supplements. Zinc is an invaluable resource for the reduction of inflammation and wound care acne, but also to reduce the effect. The intake of zinc supplements would be more effective if accompanied by foods rich in fiber, which supports the absorption by the body.
Certain cases that occur by each individual. You just need to experiment to find the one that best suits your needs. Hope it is useful.
Deep Beauty Squalane helps treat acne and remove acne scars. Deep Beauty Squalane very safe to use, because it is made from natural ingredients. Shark liver extract. Deep Beauty Squalane contains pure squalane